Ceramic-resistors pulse resistance
RJS series coated type precision metal film resistors . RJS series coated type precision metal film resistors are of very high cost performance and are the good choises of the manufacturers of automotive and telecom, medical instruments and devices enterprises, weighting scale manufacturers as well as test instrument manufacturers all over the world.
RJS series coated type precision metal film resistors with tiny size are the right cross to Vishay’s SFR16 and SFR25 and had been adopt to replace SFR16 and SFR25 by EMERSON NETPOWER.
· Advanced high voltage pulse ceramic technology
· Suitable for noise suppression of engine ignition system
· Reliable in pulse/transient applications
- <100R -600ppm/℃~-1500ppm/℃;
- ≥100R -600ppm/℃~-1900ppm/℃
- ≥100k -600ppm/℃~-2200ppm/℃
· Excellent overall stability: Class 5.0
· Very low noise and voltage coefficient
· Flame proof
· Power supply with high reliability
· High voltage circuits of electron microscope and X-ray equipment
· Compliant to RoHS directive 2011/65/EU
· Compliant to REACH (EC №1907/2006)